Why use your Southeastern Ohio Credit Union debit card?
- Convenience – No more hassles writing checks or going through the approval process at checkout. Members simply have their card swiped, sign the receipt (or enter a PIN), and they’re on their way.
- Wider Acceptance – With MasterCard logos imprinted on the debit card, members can purchase from millions of merchants worldwide. Members can also use their debit card for Internet or telephone purchases.
- Simplified Expense Tracking – All purchases appear on your monthly statement (includes date, place and amount.) You can easily track your spending and manage your account balances.
- Comprehensive – Members need only one card to make purchases and access cash. Many use their debit card to get cash back at the same time they make a purchase.
- Secure – Using your debit card in conjunction with a PIN is more secure than writing a check. Plus, a lost or stolen debit card can be instantly deactivated; you can’t completely deactivate a check.
- No Finance Charges – Members like the fact they are using their own money for purchases and not incurring any finance charges that are typical with credit card transactions.
Register for MasterCard® SecureCode™
MasterCard® SecureCode™ is a new service from MasterCard and Southeastern Ohio Credit Union that provides added protection when you buy online at participating merchants. You choose your own personal SecureCode™ that provides added protection against unauthorized use of your MasterCard® or Maestro® card when shopping online at participating MasterCard SecureCode merchants.
Click here to register.
Apply for your ATM/Debit Card today.
Stop in for application or call:
Lost or Stolen ATM/Debit Card or
to report fraudulent card activity